Our investment bankers address the full spectrum of issues associated with corporate divestitures, including:
- Accounting issues,
- Contractual obligations,
- Corporate governance issues, and
- The impact on employees.
We run a professional sales process that:
- Produces multiple offers,
- Generates the highest price, and
- Closes deals quickly.
When selling a company division or subsidiary we target strategic buyers and private equity groups.
- They have cash and available financing.
- They pay more since they receive a strategic benefit.
- They are experienced dealmakers and close deals more quickly.
The buyer of your division or subsidiary will have extensive experience, deep resources, and teams of professional advisors. Your advisors must be equally qualified.
Our firm has the expertise and resources to aggressively represent your interests. We draw on our backgrounds as corporate attorneys, CEOs, CPAs, and CFOs to guide you through negotiations and the complex issues associated with corporate divestitures.